The retail industry is faced with multiple challenges amidst the dynamic market changes. The major ones are constrained top-line growth, continuous downward pressure on margins, increased operational complexity, tied with organizational agility constraints. The industry also faces IT related challenges such as business enablement, process management, time to market, cost of ownership and change enablement.
Prithvi offers IT services and business solutions for retailers based on our rich and extensive experience in information systems, technology platforms, global delivery capabilities, in conjunction with deep knowledge and innovative ideas in the retail industry to tackle these challenges.
Prithvi’s business capabilities span to various portfolios in retail industry which includes:
- Store Systems (Point of Sales solutions, e-commerce, kiosks)
- Smartphone based In Store Systems
- Multi-Channel Commerce
- On-Demand e-Commerce Solutions
- Merchandize Management
- Supply Chain Planning and Bid Management
- Retail Analytics and BI Solutions
- Retail Hi-Tech/Start-up Solutions
- Retail Banking Operations
With our customer centric approach and project execution skills, we have ensured that our rich set of retail solutions offerings reduced the total cost of ownership and improved ROI.
- Our Bid Management applications offerings have helped customers in reducing total cost of ownership for the maintenance, enhancement and support of existing systems.
- Our store-front and store management solutions have reduced the maintenance cost on customer business and development efforts.
- Our POS offerings have helped our customer to scale-up the system and manage different POS and mobile devices by centralizing and integrating to various business intelligent systems including banks & payment processing centers.
- By adopting readily available open source frameworks in retail industry, our offerings have reduced development cost to the customer.
- Our analytics solutions have helped our retail client in improving the ROI, in areas such as Financial Analytics, Store Analytics, Campaign Analytics, Customer Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics, Merchandising Analytics and E-Business Analytics.